The GraphLab is a group of smart, energetic people who are developing transformative technologies in graph analytics, machine learning, and cybersecurity.
- Rimon Melamed: PhD student
- Yejin Kim: PhD student
- Mark Bentivegna: PhD student
- Isiah King: PhD student; BS, George Mason University
- Qiang Fu: PhD student; MS and BS, Jilin University
- Haoyu He: PhD student; BS, Sun Yat-Sen University
- Yang Hu: PhD student; MS, GWU; BS, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Ahsen Uppal: PhD student; MS, GWU; BS, University of Maryland, College Park
Achievement Rewards for College Scientists (ARCS) Foundation Scholar for 2015-2016
- Bibek Bhattarai. PhD 2022. Intel.
- Benjamin Bowman. PhD 2022. Cybermonic
- Yuede Ji. PhD 2021. Tenure-Track Assistant Professor at University of North Texas
- Pradeep Kumar: PhD 2019. ECE Best Dissertation Award 2020. Tenure-Track Assistant Professor at College of William and Mary
- Hang Liu: PhD 2017. ECE Best Dissertation Award 2018. Tenure-Track Assistant Professor at Stevens Institute of Technology
- Xin Xu: PhD 2015. VMware CTO Office
- Ron Chiang: PhD 2014. SC'11 Best Student Paper Award Finalist. Tenure-Track Assistant Professor at University of St. Thomas
- Ramesh Paudel: Postdoctoral Researcher 2022.
- Ding Ding: Postdoctoral Researcher 2019. Senior Deep Learning Researcher at Tencent America Media AI Lab
- Lei Cui: Postdoctoral Researcher 2018. Assistant Professor at Chinese Academy Sciences